Shared Living Provider (Cape Cod)
Nonotuck is seeking well-balanced and compassionate caregivers on Cape Cod to share their home and life with a person with disability in a state funded model of care, known as Shared Living.
The caregiver(s) helps the person with their daily activities, assist the person with their health and wellness, promote and model a safe and meaningful lifestyle and encourage participation in the community.
- extensive training and certifications
- guidance and ongoing support from a case manager
- clinical supports
- 24/7 emergency on call assistance and consultation
- generous tax-exempt stipend paid bi-weekly
- valid driver’s license
- reliable and insured vehicle
- pass background check
- have a spare bedroom in their home
- Prior experience in human services is helpful but not necessary
Caregiving with Love
Nonotuck Resource Associates is a state-wide agency that has provided Shared Living since 1972 to people with intellectual and developmental disabilities; as well as adults with acquired brain injuries and elders. Shared living is a 24-hour community-based residential service. We support and assist people who wish to remain living in the community and neighborhoods of their choosing.
We encourage applicants to view the informational videos on our website at www.Nonotuck.com