Respite/Direct Care Provider
Nonotuck Resource Associates (www.nonotuck.com) offers Shared Living, Adult Family Care and individualized day services for people with disabilities. Each of our services is dedicated to our mission of providing people with disabilities a choice, a voice and the opportunity to live authentic lives.
Some of our members benefit from additional supports throughout their day; Nonotuck is currently seeking direct-care staff who would help our members maintain involvement within their community, explore new interests and cultivate relationships.
• Valid driver's license and clean driving record
• Must have a reliable and insured vehicle
• Pass a Massachusetts and nationwide criminal background check (CORI and finger printing)
• Strong verbal communication skills
• Prior experience with people with intellectual disabilities and / or mental health disorders is extremely helpful but not required
• Must be willing to participate as a member of the support team.