Shared Living Caregiver Hanover area
Nonotuck is seeking caregivers in South Shore area to share their home and life with someone with a disability.
The role of the Caregiver/Shared Living Provider is to provide a comfortable and safe home, while helping the person to have a healthy and enriching life.
Responsibilities will include, but not limited to: planning and sharing meals together each day, participating in community and social activities, providing transportation, and overseeing medical care and appointments.
The caregiver may also need to help, supervise and teach in areas such as bathing, dressing, personal hygiene and budgeting. Lastly, there may be a need to provide emotional and behavioral supports.
- You must have an available bedroom in your home
Or, be looking to move into the home of the person we serve.
- Minimum age of 18 yrs old
- Be able to pass comprehensive background check
- Valid driver's license
- Have a reliable and insured vehicle
- Experience working with people with disabilities and with people in the mental health field would be helpful.
Nonotuck Resource Associates provides:
- Generous monthly stipend
- Extensive ongoing training
- Monthly visits and consistent support by a Case Manager
- Clinical supports
- 24/7 on call assistance
“Nonotuck is honored to be named a ‘Top Place to Work’ by the Boston Globe, and this honor would not be possible without our Nonotuck families. Family is at the center of all we do.” George Fleischner, Nonotuck president and CEO.
Nonotuck Resource Associates is an organization committed to providing authentic homes and a loving home life to the people we support. Through our Shared Living Program, we seek to match people who wish to create a home together with a spirit of mutuality and love.