Part-Time Direct Care Professional
Who We Are:
Nonotuck Resource Associates (www.nonotuck.com) offers Shared Living, Adult Family Care and individualized day services for people with disabilities. Each of our services is dedicated to our mission of providing people with disabilities a choice, a voice and the opportunity to live authentic lives. Nonotuck is currently seeking caring and compassionate individuals who are searching for meaningful work.
Open Position: Direct Care Staff
Nonotuck Resource Associates, Inc. is seeking a Direct Care Professional. This is a non-exempt, position, flexible schedule, up to 10 hours a week as needed. Direct care staff must develop a strong rapport built on mutuality of love, kindness and respect. Responsibilities of the direct care staff include but are not limited to:
· Identify and engage in person specific community activities which may include; recreation, social activities or life skill training
· Assist people to achieve their ISP goals - Provide companionship and model appropriate social skills to help build and maintain personal relationships.
· Support people to stay safe by following person specific plans
· Transportation to/from preferred activities
· Valid driver's license, clean driving record, and a reliable vehicle
· Pass a Massachusetts and nationwide criminal background check (CORI and finger printing)
· Current annual physical or the ability to be seen by PCP within 30 days
· Strong written and verbal communication skills
· High school diploma or equivalent
For more information about this and other opportunities, please visit: www.nonotuck.com
Job Type: Part-time, Full time, flexible schedule with mostly afternoons & weekends