RN Assistant Program Director
RN Assistant Program Director – Conz Street Northampton
Searching for a dynamic and experienced candidate who will provide positive leadership in the implementation of Nonotuck's values and key agency principles in the provision of high quality personalized supports to the people served by the program.
· Overall supervision of all aspects of the program, including recruitment, hiring and training new employees/caregivers, monitoring of Nonotuck’s electronic and paper record keeping system ensuring compliance with standards set by Nonotuck and funding sources, taking an active role in the referral process for the region and offering general programmatic support as delegated by the Program Director including Care Management coverage, when needed.
· The Assistant Program Director will act as liaison with other agencies involved in providing services to the people we support- i.e. Department of Developmental Services, Acquired Brain Injury Waiver & Moving Forward Plan Programs and Mass Health and provide oversight and supervision of Care Managers, Caregivers providing the direct care.
· Participation and leadership in team meetings inside and outside of the agency, including agency wide committees. Coordinate, organize and participate in program emergency on-call response system.
· Candidates must have the ability to act as the back up to all program functions to the Program Director, when unavailable. Must engage in program development and special projects as assigned by the Executive Management and any other duties determined by the Program Director.
· Provide case management to a ½ time caseload in addition to administrative tasks
· Provide nursing coverage as needed
Requirements: Registered Nurse and Bachelor’s Degree from an accredited school. A minimum of one-year supervisory experience is preferred and at least two year’s recent experience working with the elderly or disabled adults is required. Bi-lingual/Spanish preferred.